||2 years ago|
|config||2 years ago|
|include||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|favicon.ico||2 years ago|
|favicontx.ico||2 years ago|
|index.php||2 years ago|
|linux-step-by-step.md||2 years ago|
|setup.php||2 years ago|
|status.php||2 years ago|
|txinfo.php||2 years ago|
|version.php||2 years ago|
Dashboard for YSFReflector (by G4KLX)
YSFReflector-Dashboard is a web-dashboard for visualization of different data like system temperatur, cpu-load ... and it shows a last-heard-list.
It relies on YSFReflector by G4KLX (see https://github.com/g4klx/YSFClients). At this place a big thank you to Jonathan for his great work he did with this software.
- Webserver like
- lighttpd or apache(2)
- PHP 5 >= 5.5.0
- Please ensure to not put loglevels at 0 in YSFReflector.ini.
- Copy all files into your webroot and enjoy working with it.
- Create a config/config.php by calling setup.php and giving suitable values
- If Dashboard is working, remove setup.php from your webroot
For detailled installation see
linux-step-by-step.md within this repository.
- You might need to implement a logrotate mechanism for the YSFReflector log files to prevent it to fill your filesystem. This directory is normally configured with 'FilePath=' in /etc/YSFReflector.ini
Feel free to contact the author via email: email@example.com